Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Countdown


Countdown, inserito originariamente da lele_caps.

Well it’s one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, got that
Count down the times I tried to make you mine
Cryin’ out
Count down the times I tried to
Tried to make you mine

Well my heart goes out to him
Time of need
But you cause me pain most every time you breathe
Cryin’ out
Cause me pain every
Every time you breathe

Well you said you’d love me ‘til death
Took you home
But you stayed out late always doin’ me wrong
Cryin’ out
Stayed out late always
Late night always doin’
Always doin’ me wrong

So I’m leavin’ in the morning if I have ride them lines
You stole my heart but you can’t take my mind
Cryin’ out
Stole my heart but you
You can’t take my

Well you stole my heart and damn near drove me mad
I gotta get back home with my
Mama and dad
Cryin’ out
Stole my heart but baby
Get back home to my
Get back home to my



Canon AE-1 | Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 | Kodak Max Versatility 400 (expired 2006-09)

( scan from print - SOOC - unedited )


© All rights reserved - Please don't use this image without my permission

No comments:

Post a Comment